Apr 14, 2018 | 10:00 AM | Saturday
One of DC’s largest spectator events, the energy-filled National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® presented by Events DC runs for 10 blocks along iconic Constitution Avenue.
Start on : April 14, 2018 10:00 AM Saturday
End on : April 14, 2018 12:00 PM Saturday
One of DC’s largest spectator events, the energy-filled National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® presented by Events DC runs for 10 blocks along iconic Constitution Avenue. Giant colorful helium balloons, elaborate floats, marching bands from across the country, celebrity entertainers, and performers burst down the Parade route in a grand spectacle of music and showmanship seen only once a year during the Festival. From the National Archives to the Washington Monument, spectators are wow-ed by the pageantry and excitement that is the nation’s premier springtime parade.
Ticketed grandstand seats offer best views of Parade; standing along the route is free and open to the public.
Celebrity performances and appearances will include:
• Grand Marshal: Carla Hall (of ABC’s The Chew)
• 90s hip-hop group Arrested Development
• Pop/classical string quartet Well Strung
• The Voice season 11 contestant Billy Gilman
• The Voice season eight contestant Sarah Potenza
• Country singer Ty Herndon
• Extreme pogo stunt team XPOGO
• Giant helium balloons, including Peppa Pig, Smurfette, Magic School Bus, and more
Keep checking back for the full Line of March!